Print Page

Child Abuse Resources

To report child abuse: 

Report child abuse to your local authorities, the Wyoming Department of Family Services, Child Protective Services or contact the following:

  • Call for emergency help: 911
  • Call your local enforcement agency (police)
  • Child Protective Services (307-777-5479)
  • Department of Family Services (307-777-3663)
  • Childhelp/ National Child Abuse Hotline (1-800-4-A-CHILD (1800-422-4453)

Key Contacts:

For information on child abuse and neglect proceedings, see our Juvenile Court page.